Frequently asked questions
Destination/pick-up address is ourside the city limits/zone
Please contact our customer service to ask whether we can transfer you to the given address.
If you do not wish to use the transfer by paying the price difference, you have the following options:
1) If you cancel your transfer booking in time, you may use a credit of the transfer fare for an other transfer booking with us, in one year.
2) We can transfer you to an address within the given city (eg. to a railway or bus station.) From there you can organise your journey to your destination with an other means of transport, eg. public transport.
If you do not pay the transfer price difference, or the fact that you wish to travel to an address outside the city only turns out after you have arrived at the airport, you can choose from the following options:
1) We can transfer you to an address within the given city (eg. to a railway or bus station.) From there you can organise your journey to your destination with an other means of transport, eg. public transport.
2) If it can be organised, our driver can transfer you to the desired destination in case you pay the price difference on the spot. Please note that the price difference may be high.
3) You can cancel the transfer booking on the spot and organise your travel from the airport with an other means of transport. Please, note that in this case, as our driver went to the airport to pick you up, we have to consider your transfer booking fulfilled and we cannot offer you refund or credit of the transfer fare.
In case that – due to the fact that the address was not provided in time – we cannot manage to fulfill your booking properly, at our driver’s discretion, we may have to cancel the transfer on the spot. If this is the case, we cannot accept any complaints or reimbursement claims for the given transfer.